TDS - TAX DEDUCTED AT SOURCE
TDS is a major part of in income tax as there is lot of sections in Income tax which is detailing deduction of income tax, payment of TDS to the Govt etc for various categories of business/individuals
- Issue of monthly/annual TDS certificates.
- Filing of quarterly E-TDS/Manual Returns.
- Filing of Correction Statements.
- TDS assessment.
- Advice on all matters related to compliance of TDS/TCS provisions.
- Obtaining Tax Deduction Account Number (TAN).
- Periodic review of TDS/ Withholding Tax compliance.
- Computation of monthly TDS.
- Monthly reconciliation of TDS due and deposited.
- Monthly deposit of TDS electronically/manually.