PF / EPF - EMPLOYEE PROVIDENT FUND
As per Provident Fund and miscellaneous Act 1952, the following Establishments are compulsory to take registration;
- Establishments employing 20 or more persons.
- Co-operative Societies, employing 50 or more persons & working without the aid of power.
- Establishments not coverable statutorily can come under the coverage of the Act statutorily.
- An establishment continues to be covered under the Act, irrespective of the fall in the employment strength.
- Registration with EPFO
- Employee Registration.
- Monthly payment
- Nomination declaration submission.
- Helping employees to get PF amount.
- Completing all other records for compliance of PF procedures.