PUBLIC LIMITED COMPANY
A Public Limited Company is a Company limited by shares in which there is no restriction on the maximum number of shareholders and transfer of shares. The liability of each shareholder is limited to the extent of the unpaid amount of the shares face value and the premium thereon in respect of the shares held by him. However, the liability of a Director / Manager of such a Company can at times be unlimited. The minimum number of shareholders is 7.
- Easy to start.
- Limited Liability for Members.
- More Credibility as Compare to others.
- Minimum Capital Rs.500,000.
- No restriction to transfer share
- No restriction for numbers of members.
- Statutory Compliance are High.
- Setup Cost are high.
- Minimum 7 person required for start a limited company.
Requirements of Documents or others :
- Minimum seven Person as share holder.
- Minimum three directors.
- Minimum paid up capital is Rs.500,000/-.
- DIN of Directors.
- Digital Signature of Directors.
- Address Proof of the company.
- Two color Photo of Directors.
- Pan Card of the Proposed Directors.
- Address Proof of Proposed Directors.
- Signature on the DSC form and other relevant documents.
Steps Taken for Register a Private Limited Company :
- Application for Director Identification Number (DIN) in form DIR-3 & DSC (Digital Signature Certificate).
- Search for the Company Name availability.
- Application for the Name availability.
- Drafting of Memorandum of Association (MOA) & Articles of Association (AOA).
- Filing of e-forms with RoC (Registrar of Companies).
- Payment of RoC Fees & Stamp Duty.
- Verification of documents / forms by RoC.
- Issue of Certificate of Incorporation by RoC.