ITR - INCOME TAX RETURN
Income Tax Return includes various forms prescribed by Income Tax Department, Government of India, for declaring its total income earned during the year ended 31st March.
DUE DATES FOR FILING INCOME TAX RETURN (ITR)?
- Company -30thSeptember
- Non Corporate Assessee who accounts are required to be audited-30thSeptember
- Working Partner of Firm whose accounts are required to be audited.-30thSeptember
- Any other Assessee (like Individual, HUF etc) –31st July
- Assessee who is required to Furnish a Report u/s 92E -30thNovember
Documents mostly required at every type of Return.
- Bank Account No. with IFSC Code.
- TDS Certificate(Form 16/16A).
- Balance Sheet & Profit & loss Account(Business Assessee).
- Saving Certificate.
- PAN Details/Assessee Details.